PPSS Group The global leader in the design and production of ground-breaking stab resistant vests.
PPSS Stab Resistant Vests are an critical piece of equipment to homeland security, private security or civil enforcement professionals. It can be the difference between an officer or operative coming home safely or not at all.
Please view the following video of our CEO highlighting his total trust in our body armour. He is being subjected to several real-life weapons, ranging from combat knives to hypodermic needles to baseball bats.
Stab Resistant Vests | Who Specifically Is At Risk?
- Visiting people in their home or office to enforce laws and regulations, police the system or being the bearer of bad news.
- Certain geographical areas or trouble spots can represent a higher risk, especially poor or run-down council estates or high crime level areas.
- Engaging with potentially violent or aggressive members of the public, drug users, dealers or other high-risk individuals or service users.
- Facing very frustrated and disappointed customers due to long waiting times, the nature of their visit (e.g. to file complaints or express frustration)
- Removing people from their own property (home, office, events etc.)
- Dealing with individuals expressing extreme religious or political views.
- Securing or protecting property, infrastructure, people or events.
Yes, public facing security or enforcement officers must use excellent communication skills or should be trained in conflict management and hence understand how to deescalate a hostile situation. The reality however is that we cannot change the behaviour and action of certain individuals. Some people are aggressive and full of hate, some are seriously intoxicated or under the influence of Class A drugs, some are mentally ill and others are political or religious extremists. The fact there are many many people we cannot and will never stop from using physical violence to get their point across.
PPSS Stab Resistant Vests will effectively help to protect those men and woman charged to engage with those individuals.